Buying property? Then this blog is for you!!

This blog helps the property buying community to more easily share strategies, stories and helpful tips. It is an open blog. Anyone can join, contribute and invite others to join.

If you would like to talk property, please contact us:
Office: 1300 911 576
Martyn Fleming: 0400 000 822
Guy Clarke: 0409 055 128

17 August 2008

Migrating to Australia? What help is available?

Apart from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (and their Information Booklets), a registered migration agent is well worth looking into.

If you cannot afford to use a registered migration agent, but need help, there are organisations and schemes that may be able to assist you. These include:

  • Legal Aid Societies
  • Refugee and Immigration Legal Service (RAILS) See: RAILS Website
  • Immigration Advice and Application Assistance Scheme (IAAAS) See: IAAAS Service Providers 2006-09
  • Immigration Women's Support Service (IWSS)See: IWSS Website
  • your local Migrant Resource Centre (MRC).

As well, there are some 200 Community Legal Centres (CLCs) in Australia which provide legal assistance in a wide range of matters. A list of all CLCs is available.
See: National Association of Community Legal Centres

If you would like help finding a reputable migration agent, contact us today

Yours in property!

No comments: